[Samba] Connecting HOME-Drives

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Tue Jun 15 12:33:32 GMT 2004

Let me see if I follow you here... you want 3 drives connected
simultaneously with 3 different users?  If that's the case then you
can't do that, you open one session with the server which can have one
user specified.

This isn't a limitation of Samba, if you try to connect windows to
windows in situations where you need to change your username you'll see
an error about conflicting credentials.

--
Paul Gienger                     Office:		701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.         Cell:			701-306-6254