[Samba] devnm.h problem with 3.0.4

Philip Chambers P.A.Chambers at exeter.ac.uk
Mon Jun 14 14:23:38 GMT 2004

I have been using 2.2.5 since soon after its release and all has been well.  I
decided it was time to go to version 3 if possible, so downloaded 3.0.4.

This is on IRIX 6.5.

I have tried to build with the same options as before, except I now have to use
--without-ads and --without-ldap.  However, when I try 'make' it fails on
smbd/quotas.c because <devnm.h> does not exist. 'configure' tested for <devnm.h> and
discovered it was not present, so ther is some inconsistency somewhere.

Can someone please suggest how I can get smbd/quotas.c to compile?

Phil.