[Samba] I couldn't install automatically this driver on windows 98

lise chhay lise.chhay at mail.com
Fri Jun 11 12:21:49 GMT 2004

I have 2 computers. On one computer, I created a server samba on Mandrake and I installed Windows 2000/XP/98 on an
other computer.
I installed correctly a driver HP Color LaserJet 4600 PS on my server samba for my computer client and for windows
2000/XP. I have managed to install automatically this driver on windows 2000/XP. That run fine. There isn't any
problem for it.

But the problem is for Windows 98, as you can see through the suite :

I installed correctly a driver HP LaserJet 4050 Series PS on my server samba for my computer client and for windows
98. But I couldn't install automatically this driver on windows 98.

Can you help me, please.