[Samba] Samba (2.2.8a) as domain member

Holger Eitzenberger eitzenberger at robolab.de
Fri Jun 11 13:05:16 GMT 2004

Hi,

I have still a problem with Samba 2.2.8a with LDAP configured
as a domain member.  The underlying filesystem is XFS with ACL
support.

According to smbpasswd the host successfully joind our domain but
when I access shares on the host I see

	HOSTNAME\user

instead of

	DOMAIN\user

in the Windows 2000 "Security Settings".  I would be very glad if
you comment on my smb.conf.

Is there a way to test whether the host is still in the domain?

Thx in advance.

/Holger