[Samba] Re: Windows 2003 accessing samba

David Kennel dkennel at wilcoxpress.com
Thu Jun 10 19:14:48 GMT 2004

I have a working Samba install now by ramming the Red Hat 7.3 samba RPM for
2.2.9 into the Gentoo system (source for 2.2.9 failed to make correctly). I
am still curious as to why I couldn't get 3.0.2 to work from Win2K or
Win2K3. Is this a configuration mistake, a windows bug or a Samba bug? If
someone could point me in the right direction I really would like to use
Samba 3.

Thanks