[Samba] Re: Clustered Samba print shares

Tim timrussell at rocketmail.com
Thu Jun 10 17:41:26 GMT 2004

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the quick response. I think I've tried that, but we were struggling
to get active/active going for so long that I'm not sure I didn't have
something else causing the problem when I set it that way. We were going to
copy the secrets.tdb file over and set the mac address to appear the same for
the virtual IP on both hosts. However, I think I'll try your suggestion again.
One question, though (maybe a dumb one). You say you didn't copy over the
secrets.tdb file. So are you saying your other node doesn't have this file at
all or were you able to register/add both nodes to the domain under the same
netbios name?

I'll let you know what happens. Thanks again for the quick response.

-Tim