[Samba] Terpstra Samba Workshops - Seattle, WA. 6/10-11

Alex Monteiro alexm at freedomtechnologycenter.org
Thu Jun 10 00:07:31 GMT 2004

Hello Samba List-

Apologies for the late notice on this.  We have seats available for John
H. Terpstra's Samba workshops on Thursday and Friday this week in Seattle,
WA.  He is conducting Samba 101 and Advanced Samba Thursday and Windows
NT4/200X Migration to Samba-3 on Friday.  Attendees receive a copy of
"Samba-3 By Example" as part of the workshop(s).

You can view class information here:
http://freedomtechnologycenter.org/classes/samba/

We are extending special discounts to Samba.org list members.  Contact me
at any time at 866-643-3733 or direct at 650-814-4899 to enroll.

Class beings promptly at 9:00am each day until 5:30pm.  Classroom location
is as follows:

Computer Classrooms in Seattle - Allied Business Systems
Yarrow Bay Office Park - Quad One North
10604 NE 38th Place, Suite 118
Kirkland, WA 98033
(425) 576-9747

Thank you,
Alex

--
Alex Monteiro
Program Manager - Freedom Technology Center

Offering the world's best in Open Source training.
http://www.freedomtechnologycenter.org