[Samba] Samba just Slow with AutoCad?

Brian Merrell beantoo at tristatesurvey.com
Wed Jun 9 16:18:22 GMT 2004

The time it takes to save seems to get worse the longer drawing is open and
being used.  We're already back to seeing 10 second saves this morning.

I will probably try using ext3 instead of reiserFS this weekend, unless
someone out there has AutoCad working fine with reiserFS this is
my best guess as to what the problem is.