[Samba] Can anyone help us....

Vijaya Kumar V vijayk at crestindia.com
Wed Jun 9 16:06:38 GMT 2004

Hi guys,

I am using Redhat Linux ES 3 in my system.  When i try to install Samba 3.0.2-7 it is giving a erros
stating it is depending on libacl.so.1(ACL_1.0) and libattr.so.1(ATTR_1.0).  I have tried these files for
download, but i couldnt get it.

Can u tell me where can i get these files.

And one more problem i am getting in another machine.. when i try to mount a windows machine in my
linux machine which has samba 2.2 it is giving following error:
3075: session request to 192.168.31.228 failes (Called name not present)
3075: session request to 192 failed (Called name not present)

i am able to mount linux machines.. how to solve this issues...

any help will be greatly appreciated... thanks in advance...

regards,
Vijaya Kumar .V

----- End forwarded message -----