[Samba] School Project....

paul hibbert phibbert2001 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 8 23:54:09 GMT 2004

Hello...

I am currently enrolled at St. Clair County Community College, with four
colleges we were assigned to build a Samba Server, in our Server + class.
We have a deadline of four weeks, and in hopes of receiving t-shirts, ball
caps, for our own team samba, when it comes time to go live with our server.
Never hearing of Samba, now doing research and planning, we are looking
forward to creating this server.
If you could find it in your heart, to help college students, it would be
the cherry on the cake for our presentation. Sizes 3 larges, 2 Xtra larges.

Paul M. Hibbert
6421 Dyke Rd
Algonac, MI 48001