[Samba] Samba just Slow with AutoCad?

Bob Turner RTurner at whrarchitects.com
Tue Jun 8 15:44:37 GMT 2004

Brian

I might suggest a couple of setting changes on your XP machines:

1) Open services and stop/disable Web Client
2) Open windows explorer, go to tools>folder options, click the View tab,
and uncheck the "Automatically search for network folders and printers"

(I'm assuming Windows XP Professional on these settings)

Restart and try your printers again.

Bob