Re. : [Samba] Two questions about smbldap-tools

stephane.purnelle at corman.be stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Mon Jun 7 14:25:01 GMT 2004

Hi

Hi all.

1.  Are they any web based interfaces to smbldap-passwd.pl?

No

2.  Is www.idealx.org still a valid site for the smbldap-tools and
related info?  When I go there, no matter the URL I enter, I get a login
screen prompting for a username and password or a message that page can
not be found on the server.

www.idealx.org is a valid URL, but you can use this url
http://samba.idealx.org/ for accesc directly to smbldap-tools page.

Thanks,

~Dan

Stéphane PURNELLE                         stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 087/342467