[Samba] XP DESKTOP ERROR 2

Shawn Henderson shawn at techcoms.net
Sun Jun 6 02:47:52 GMT 2004

I understand the mapping .. if that is the case would that single machine
have a different group for some reason than the other workstations. Today I
added a new user with the same results. The one machine receives the error
on the desktop when the users log on while the other workstations do not .
The only errors in the log are those when the user logs in to the problem
machine. I think I have successfully narrowed it down to the machine and not
the samba server. Although I can not find any indifferences in any of the
machines to zero in on . Any Ideas as to what to look for.. maybe a policies
setting or something? These are all brand new machines right out of the
box..