[Samba] How I get that a host (domain NT) only gives access to a certain user

Ricardo Chamorro racham at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 5 03:16:47 GMT 2004

Hi Chris,
I have implemented System Policies in the domain (all kinds of restrictions to directories, services, settings,
etc... ) and I have gotten that they work very well, of course that after some tests and I should also have
edited the file admin.pol to add some policies "manually".
But I don't know how it could impede the access to a host of an user with the politicians. . . Could you
explain to it??
Regards
Richard