[Samba] roaming profil problem

daves-jr at cecom.ufmg.br daves-jr at cecom.ufmg.br
Fri Jun 4 19:35:25 GMT 2004

What character set are you using?? I has this problem cause my samba 2.x
was using ascii and when I upgrade, the samba 3.x was using utf-8.
The conversion between charsets failed and the profiles coud not be load...
Emerson Henrique Kfuri Pereira

Divisão de Atendimento e Consultoria
CECOM - Reitoria - UFMG
Telefone: 34994009