[Samba] (no subject)

Radu.STANUC at cec.eu.int Radu.STANUC at cec.eu.int
Fri Jun 4 15:17:15 GMT 2004

Hi,
I have a Samba 3.0.2a installed on Red Hat 2.1 AS that work ok (Samba
machine has Domain Member Role  in a W2k network environment, integrated in
AD, providing file and server services). When performing an upgrade of Red
Hat 2.1 AS to Red Hat 3 ES Samba fail to start due of missing libssl.so.2
and libcrypt.so.2 libraries that has been deleted during upgrade process. We
restored files from backup but winbind still fail to starting. OpenSSL
version in RH2.1 AS has 0.9.6b-17 and the actual version is 0.9.7a-24.
Should I recompile samba??? or...??? Thanks in advance for your help.

Radu STANUC