[Samba] roaming profil problem

Fabrice Tereszkiewicz fabrice.tz at eikonex.net
Fri Jun 4 14:12:35 GMT 2004

hello,

I've got a strange problem after an upgrade to samba 3. The existing
profils are now unavailable for users, depending on their local rights.

If the user is locally admin, his profil is succesfully loaded on login.
Else there's no error, but the profil isn't loaded. The samba logs don't
show anything special, but i can send them if someone want it.

If I create new users, everything's fine with them, they don't need to
be locally declared, and their profils are ok.

any idea ?

thanks

Fabrice TERESZKIEWICZ