Antwort: Re: [Samba] requiresignorseal

Stefan.Iven at voessing.de Stefan.Iven at voessing.de
Fri Jun 4 06:16:20 GMT 2004

Hello Andrew,

I also tested with 3.0.5pre1, and I also have to change the regvalue,
otherwise I
get the error, that there is no domain controller or the computer account
is unknowen.

Stefan

             Andrew Bartlett
             <abartlet at samba.o
             rg>                                                        An
             Gesendet von:              Stefan.Iven at voessing.de
             samba-bounces+ste                                       Kopie
             fan.iven=voessing          samba at lists.samba.org
             .de at lists.samba.o                                       Thema
             rg                         Re: [Samba] requiresignorseal

             03.06.2004 15:50

On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 20:19, Stefan.Iven at voessing.de wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> only an info.
> if it is  known, so please excouse my mail, but if not, please notice:
>
> with Samba 3.0.4 you have again to set the regvalue requiresignorseal to
0

You should not need to set this registry value, and if you do, it's a
bug.  Try Samba 3.0.5pre1, as there were some schannel fixes.

Andrew Bartlett

Andrew Bartlett                                 abartlet at pcug.org.au
Manager, Authentication Subsystems, Samba Team  abartlet at samba.org
Student Network Administrator, Hawker College   abartlet at hawkerc.net