[Samba] Samba 3.0.2 user group problem

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Thu Jun 3 20:59:11 GMT 2004

There are documented bugs to that effect, although they usually list 16
groups and NIS as your posix backend.  There seem to have been
improvements in the recent versions, so you may want to consider
upgrading to 3.0.4.

--
Paul Gienger                     Office:		701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.         Cell:			701-306-6254