[Samba] Samba 3.0.2a with ADS w2k3 Active Directory, enctypes

Neeme Reinmets Neeme.Reinmets at ergo.com.ee
Thu Jun 3 11:09:09 GMT 2004

Hi,

I'm about an article:

This is a bug in Win2k3.  See knowledgebase KB833708.  The KB article
itself isn't correct, because it states that if you request des-cbc-crc
you'll get des-cbc-md5 tickets, but in reality you get rc4-hmac tickets.

The KB article points you to a hotfix or a registry setting.

I have the problem with W2003+samba, tried even that patch, but nothing
changed.

Do you have a minute for me for antoher advice or at least to say some
reassuring like you got that working?

thanks in advance.

regards,
Neeme