[Samba] smbldap-populate under debian woody fails

Marc Remolt m.remolt at webmasters.de
Thu Jun 3 10:35:32 GMT 2004

Hi,
I've tried the tgz from idealx, tried unofficial debs, triple checked
the config, but everytime I get the same error.
The script starts adding the enties but after

cn=Domain Guests,ou=Groups,dc=xyz,dc=com

which is successfull the following line show up

Can't call method "dn" on an undefined value at
/usr/sbin/smbldap-populate line 341, <GEN1> line 11.

Does anybody have a clue what this is about? If I had something wrong in
my config, it would have failed earlier, I think?

Marc