[Samba] PDC and Windows client problem

Edy Incoletti edy.incoletti at logicsnc.com
Thu Jun 3 06:51:24 GMT 2004

No chance.

I've deleted the profile on the server and on the client, but the
problem persist.
After logon the client profile is created and an empty user profile
folder on the server is created too. Then Windows crashes.

In samba logs I see the connection opening for services netlogon and
profiles and the connection close for such services.