[Samba] set quota command

daves-jr at cecom.ufmg.br daves-jr at cecom.ufmg.br
Wed Jun 2 15:17:04 GMT 2004

Guy, I need learn english. I never obtain say what I want.
Hehe.. :P

Well, when I type "edquota <user>", a temporarily file is open with quota
informations. The format of is file is:

So, when I have a user with quota on multiple partitions, I have to set
what partition I go modify.

How I do it?

Emerson Henrique Kfuri Pereira

Divisão de Atendimento e Consultoria