[Samba] 2 passwords when loging from Windows 98 to samba PDC

Christoph Scheeder christoph.scheeder at scheeder.de
Wed Jun 2 11:03:38 GMT 2004

Hi,
AFAIK, you can not obtain what you want with Win98-Clients.
Why? this is a Limitation of Win98.
It does not realy get incorporated into a domain,
it only handles it as a "little bit better workgroup".
And for that does its own authentication stuff
  and does not trust the PDC.
No Mater if the PDC is samba, NT-x or win2k
Christoph