[Samba] PDC and Windows client problem

Edy Incoletti edy.incoletti at logicsnc.com
Wed Jun 2 09:18:20 GMT 2004

Hello all,

I've a problem with some Windows client (2000 and XP) joining a Samba 3 PDC.

I've set up a samba 3.0.2 PDC with LDAP backend and I log from different
Windows machine.

The problem refer 2 machines (a Windows 2000 server that worked well
untill reinstallation) and a XP professional (never worked).

Username and password are checked, the user profile is downloaded (I
found the folder on the machine) and then Windows crash (and reboot)
with Exception c0000005 in winlogon.exe.

Any idea for the cause?

Thanks
Edy