[Samba] Master browser elections

Chip Scheide Dromidary at Pghrepository.org
Tue Jun 1 21:44:59 GMT 2004

I am new to this list - so if this has been discussed previously (and/or
exenstively) please forgive me.

I am running OSX (10.2 and 10.3) on various computers.  We have been
having a number of problems with the PC workgroup being populated
correctly.  To help resolve some of these issues, I would like to turn
off the ability of our OSX boxes to participate in master browser
elections. I would still like the OSX boxes to be visible and accessable
by the PCs in the workgroup.

How do I go about this?

Thanks.

Chip Scheide
Systems Coordinator
Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
------
Notify Immediately if you do NOT receive this email.