[Samba] Trouble authenticating clients from ADS domain on Samba 3.0.5 file

Chris Goff cgoff at nles.k12.wi.us
Fri Jul 30 21:08:07 GMT 2004

Did you install the PAM from the Samba FTP server, or PAM from padl.com?

I ended up following another tutorial than my original post here on the
mailing list a day or so back:

http://www.rongage.org/manual_samba_howto.html

Everything has worked like a charm, although there was no mention of PAM.

Chris Goff
NLES Network Administrator
cgoff at nles.k12.wi.us