[Samba] Solution?: Building Samba 3.0.5 on HP-UX 11.11

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Thu Jul 29 20:44:02 GMT 2004

Even with HP-AnsiC? I don't have this kind of problem. I have been
building Samba for years with the HP compilers. There is the occasional
snafu (Ying Li's patch does solve the problem however), but it generally
works. I don't believe I have this TCOE environment.

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - Jr. UNIX Systems Admin
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630