[Samba] Samba and ISA Server

Umberto Zanatta uzanatta at provincia.treviso.it
Thu Jul 29 13:54:34 GMT 2004

Your ISA server is searching USER1 on ldap server.

Did you migrate all users?

You should try:

# ldapsearch -x -W -D 'cn=admin,dc=test,dc=fr" uid=USER1

or

# ldapsearch -w -D -D 'cn=admin,dc=test,dc=fr" > all.ldif. it will make
a text file with all information about your ldap db.

where cn=admin,dc=test,dc=fr is your admin user in ldap system (look at
slapd.conf) (binddn)

On request give your bind ldap password.

Umberto Zanatta
linuxDidattica

tel: +39 (335) 54 71 385
email: umberto.z at tin.it