AW: AW: AW: AW: [Samba] Samba - LDAP - User cannot loginfrom 1 workstation

Umberto Zanatta uzanatta at provincia.treviso.it
Thu Jul 29 08:29:26 GMT 2004

Il gio, 2004-07-29 alle 07:55, Bert_De_Ridder at peopleware.be ha scritto:

> That is for roaming profiles, right ?
> Why would I want to set that ?

No, isn't. but you have to try; 'cos, in my opinion, of course, you
won't login in bdc;

but, the roaming profiles (home directory) must be in pdc;

if that works, you will try set (in bdc):

logon path = \\PDC\blablabla... (for win nt)
logon home = blablabla (for win 9x)

where PDC is the ip address of pdc. blablabla is the share;

u.

email: umberto.z at tin.it
web: http://linuxdidattica.org