[Samba] Samba 3.0.5 Install Problem

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Wed Jul 28 16:48:08 GMT 2004

You may want to include more information when asking a question so you
can get a better response (or any at all) since most people disregard
badly formed questions to get to the people they CAN help...

Information to include in this situation: OS, configure line, perhaps a
good chunk of the ./configure output.  All of it if it's short, a couple
dozen lines maybe if it is long.

--
Paul Gienger                     Office: 701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.