[Samba] last ldap question ;-)

Kiryl Hakhovich administrator at bsolution.net
Tue Jul 27 22:08:41 GMT 2004

Hey Paul,

You are correct only samba and ldap is a bit too much ;-)
i have ldap system wide and for samba.
it is working fine for network authentication ssh and etc...and even
with samba, however adding users apparently is a pain in the ass.

(unless i am missing something in configuration) and i can not find
anything from OFFICIAL samba that may pointed out the obvious mistakes.

Thanks,
Kiryl.