AW: AW: AW: [Samba] Samba - LDAP - User cannot loginfrom 1 workstation

Arno Seidel aseidel at aseidel.com
Tue Jul 27 15:56:47 GMT 2004

Hi,

did you check the ldap-entry for that user?? maybe there is a mistake...
are the other workstations you tried w2k too?
are the "local" permissions on the workstation for that user correct???
maybe there is a local-policy...
maybe there is a user-workstation entry in the ldapaccount...

i don?t think that it has something to do with the configuration of the
samba /ldap servers, because other pc?s on the same segment have no
problems.