FW: [Samba] Samba printers print$

Kyle Miller kylejunk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 13:56:23 GMT 2004

For what it's worth, I too have the same problem, which I posted to
the list about a few weeks ago (unfortunately no response). I was
following the section of the HOWTO that you linked to below. I think
it's possible that there is a missing step in the documentation. I can
print to my printer just fine, but cannot upload the drivers using the
APW, as documented in the howto, even though my permissions appear to
be correct.

If anyone might be able to shed some more light on it, I'd sure
appreciate it. In my case, details are in my previous email to the
list, or I can provide them again. Maybe we can find some similarity
between my setup and this guy's setup that leads to the problem.

Kyle