AW: AW: [Samba] Samba - LDAP - User cannot login from 1 workstation

Bert_De_Ridder at peopleware.be Bert_De_Ridder at peopleware.be
Tue Jul 27 12:46:18 GMT 2004

That's true...

The message is :

<sharename> is not accessible
Network access is denied
                 <OK>

Even if I navigate to the share CVS (which works during login - see my
original mail) I get that message.

I don't know whether it's related, but I now notice other messages in the
log :

[2004/07/26 14:24:32, 1] smbd/service.c:make_connection_snum(619)
allier (192.168.3.196) connect to service cvs initially as user mschijva
(uid=1015, gid=100) (pid 24964)
[2004/07/26 14:24:48, 0] lib/util_sock.c:get_peer_addr(978)
  getpeername failed. Error was Transport endpoint is not connected
[2004/07/26 14:24:48, 0] lib/util_sock.c:read_socket_data(367)
  read_socket_data: recv failure for 4. Error = Connection reset by peer

Do you think it's related?

Bert

"Arno Seidel" <aseidel at aseidel.com>
Sent by: samba-bounces+bert_de_ridder=peopleware.be at lists.samba.org
27/07/2004 13:15
Please respond to
aseidel at aseidel.com

"Samba" <samba at lists.samba.org>
cc

Subject
AW: AW: [Samba] Samba - LDAP - User cannot login from 1 workstation

Hi,

hm i don?t think that it has something to do with the trus-relationship if
it where so than every user on that pc would get a permision denied.
what does the error message exactly says?
example:
Access denied, the network path was not found...