[Samba] Access Denied

Bill Mann bill at robertsonmann.com
Tue Jul 27 09:29:55 GMT 2004

I enabled wins32 and put the line server =2.0 and it works!  Try it!

Bill Mann
The Benefits Office

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail (including attachments), is covered by
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, §§ 2510-2521 and is confidential.
The information contained in this message and the accompanying documents is
confidential information that is legally privileged and intended only for
the use of the above-named recipient. If the reader of this message is not
the named recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the
telecopy to the named recipient, please notify us immediately to arrange for
the return of the original documents to us. You are hereby notified that any
review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in