[Samba] Samba, CUPS and Windows Printer Queue

Collins, Kevin KCollins at nesbittengineering.com
Mon Jul 26 17:13:07 GMT 2004

Just one more bit of info...the problem disappeared when I rolled-back to
3.0.2.

Also (and I don't know if it matters or not), this machine is part of a
Samba/LDAP controlled domain.  All during this scenario the PDC was running
Samba 3.0.2.  I've not yet had enough time to take the PDC down to do the
upgrade.  Could the mixing of the two versions have caused the problem?

Kevin