[Samba] Samba, CUPS and Windows Printer Queue

Collins, Kevin KCollins at nesbittengineering.com
Mon Jul 26 13:40:34 GMT 2004

David, thanks for the response.

I don't believe this is our problem...I'm not having Samba lock-up (or at
least not yet); I'm simply seeing every print job that has past though the
Samba/CUPS queue remain in the Windows printer queue.

Things _seem_ to be otherwise unaffected, this may change and I may indeed
experience a lock-up in the end, but I haven't yet.

Kevin