[Samba] security = ADS - IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Fri Jul 23 19:05:11 GMT 2004

Rashaad,

While all this is fresh in your mind, and you are still and expert, would you
please send me patches for the Samba-HOWTO-Collection and for Samba-Guide so
that we can update the documentation.

By fixing the documentation others may avoid the pain you went through.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra
Samba-Team Member