[Samba] Connection limit?

Stanley Tim tim.stanley at kuesters-usa.com
Fri Jul 23 15:53:24 GMT 2004

I saw an interesting piece of information in Example 4.2.1 on Page 62 of the
"Samba 3--By Example" document.

This lists an Estimation of Memory Requirements per user. Not that this
controls the number of users, however, following this estimation will enable
you to correctly size the amount of memory that you have in your server,
giving you better performance.