[Samba] Re: Samba lock problem?

ALLEN, David (Shipley) David.ALLEN at eur.crowncork.com
Fri Jul 23 13:58:20 GMT 2004

Thanks for your reply.

When we first noticed the problem, oplocks and oplocks2 were on.
Subsequently, we have turned them off for outlook .pst files using /*.pst/
in the veto oplock files option.

This looks to have stopped oplocks for pst files, as shown in smbstatus -u
but unfortunately has not fixed the problem!

Any other suggestions would be appreciated!

David