[Samba] Re: "Duplicate workgroup names in browse list" problem reappeared in 3.0.5

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Fri Jul 23 13:15:09 GMT 2004

Timo Neuvonen wrote:

> from the
> final 3.0.5 although it was there in 3.0.5-rc1?

My best guess would be, per Jerry's note, that what was 3.0.5-rc1 has become 3.0.6-rc1, and what is 3.0.5 is 3.0.4 w/ the one security fix. Thus, if you didn't see the fix until 3.0.5-rc1, look for it
to be in the 3.0.6xx builds. (Emergency fix was dropped into the current release, and everything newer than release got bumped out a build number...)

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems