[Samba] ERROR: failed to setup profiling"

samba samba at bytron.com
Thu Jul 22 15:41:06 GMT 2004

Hi all

I have installed samba ver "3.0.5rc1-SUSE" via an rpm package.  When I try
to run smbd from samba SWAT browser, it does not run.  When I check the log
at the following directory, I receive the following error

 "[2004/07/22 16:30:36, 0] smbd/server.c:main(784)
  ERROR: failed to setup profiling"

I have done a search on the Internet put seem to be struggling for an answer
on how to resolve this issue.  Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Regards

Matthew

The contents of this email may be confidential or protected from disclosure
to other than intended recipients.If it has reached you by mistake, we
apologise and request you to advise us by emailing postmaster at bytron.com.
Thank you.

BYTRON cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the
use of this email or attachments.

---