[Samba] Re: roaming profiles and samba

José Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa icamargo at merkurio.com.ve
Thu Jul 22 10:44:59 GMT 2004

Hi!

The only trouble you could have is if you are not using folder
redirection.  In that case, every user will be using a "local copy" of
the profile, and if any two users modify one file at the same session
(different workstations), I'm not sure what will happend, but certenly
any of these changes will be lost (I pressume to be the changes made by
the first user to logoff).