[Samba] remaining connection after a user logoff

Gilles RENAULT gilles.renault at univ-ubs.fr
Thu Jul 22 07:06:26 GMT 2004

Mark Lidstone a écrit :

> Is there a particular reason why you want to see the user is logged off?

Yes, in order to log the users logoff, we make postexec scritps on the
[Homes] share like this :

[homes]
    comment = Home Directories
    browseable = no
    csc policy = disable
    writable = yes
    create mask = 0700
    directory mask = 0700
    root preexec = /data/samba/netlogon/makelogonscript.pl %d %I %a %m %U %G
    root postexec = /data/samba/netlogon/makelogoffscript.pl %d %I %a %m
%U %G

but with this remaining share, the user could logoff, but we have no log
, because the share is not "umount". So we would like to disconnect all
shares when the user logoff.