[Samba] Re: i need recycle bin configuration

Jim C. jcllings at javahop.com
Thu Jul 22 06:54:36 GMT 2004

OK, read the docs but it is still not working for me.
What happens is that if I put
vfs object = [path]
in [homes] then try to log in and I get no QuickLaunch icons and no
access to My Documents->//enigma/njim/Documents.  It seems like it is
basically denying access to the homes share.  This is where I'm
redirecting Application Data and My Documents so that would explain the
problems. Wonder if I should be checking bugzilla?  My version is 3.0.2a

Jim C.
>> excerpt from that mail:
>>  > complete configuration now goes into smb.conf, no need to create a
>>  > separate file for it.
>>  >
>>  >        vfs object = recycle
>>  >                recycle:repository = .Papierkorb/%U
>

> Now, that's great. And really works. And testparm goes crazy if i ad all
> this, it repeats that part maybe 10 times.
>
> Can someone please tell me where to find doku on all these parameters
> for recycle? Google wasn't that helpful this time.

| I can be reached on the following Instant Messenger services: |
| MSN: j_c_llings at hotmail.com  AIM: WyteLi0n  ICQ: 123291844 	|
| Y!: j_c_llings               Jabber: jcllings at njs.netlab.cz	|