[Samba] Problems with samba in Irix 6.5

Alan.RAMIREZ at valeo.com Alan.RAMIREZ at valeo.com
Wed Jul 21 22:42:58 GMT 2004

Hi,

I have a problem with samba. I have already installed samba 2.2.8a.2,
and i configurated the samba and shares bellow is attached my
smb.conf. I can not open the swap since my SGI workstation only from
my pc. I have tried to see the shares from my explorer in Windows XP,
but i can not see the shares.

can some body help me to fix the configuration?

# Global parameters
[global]
        workgroup = CATIA
        netbios name = CATIA
        security = SHARE
        map to guest = Bad User
        passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
        passwd chat = *ew*password:* %n\n *e-enter*new*password:* %n\n
        log level = 2
        socket options = TCP_NODELAY IPTOS_LOWDELAY
        wins support = Yes
#       hosts allow = *
[tmp]
        comment = Temporary file space
        path = /usr/tmp
        read only = No
        guest ok = Yes

[matrix]
        comment = Matrix one applications Directoy
        path = /MODELS/matrix
        read only = No

[test]
        comment = Esto es una prueba
        path = /DATA/users
        read only = No

Thanks

  Best Regards
"This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient(s).
The information contained therein may be confidential or privileged, and
its disclosure or reproduction is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please return it immediately to its
sender at the above address and destroy it."