[Samba] Re: i need recycle bin configuration

Christoph Scheeder christoph.scheeder at scheeder.de
Wed Jul 21 12:11:01 GMT 2004

Hi,

if testparm goes crazy on these parameters, are you shure its the
testparm matching the smbd you are running? perhaps its a leftover older
version which doesnt know these values? mine doesn't complain.
And yes the doc's for this are not easy to find.
AFAIR i found these parameters in the HTML-doc's comming with the new
versions of samba.
Christoph