[Samba] [[ LDAP - PDC/BDC Strategy ]]

Michael Gasch gasch at eva.mpg.de
Wed Jul 21 11:33:44 GMT 2004

hi

there's - maybe only for me - one problem:

i can add just on IDMAP BACKEND server in smb.conf for winbindd
so if this IDMAP BACKEND (most likely PDC) fails (or better: his ldap
server), IDMAPing also fails for winbindd

andrew told me, that it should work, but it doesn't for me under samba
v3.0.4

best,
micha

--