[Samba] problem joining a domain after upgrade

Fabrice Tereszkiewicz fabrice.tz at eikonex.net
Tue Jul 20 15:54:35 GMT 2004

hello,

I've upgraded my samba server to samba 3.02. The roaming profiles works
fine. But I've got a problem with the workstation accounts. On some
machine (not all of them), I can't load any roaming profile. I've got to
log localy as administrator and to join manually the domain. Then
everything works fine. The matter is that I've got a lot of machine with
this problem... is there a way to automatically do this ? The
workstation are running Windows2000.

And if someone knows why it happends only on some workstation...

thanks,

Fabrice Tereszkiewicz